1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? No.
2. Who kissed you at midnight? Syd Barrett.
3. Does it snow where you live? No.
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Yes.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, doubt I ever will.
1. Who was your valentine in 2006? N/A.
2. What did your valentine get you? N/A
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? My mom did.
5. Do you care if the groundhog see's its shadow or not? Only if the groundhog cares.
1. Are you Irish? Probably not.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? I forgot this year.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006? Slept, sick.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? What winter?
1. Do you like the rain? I love it.
2. Will you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? Likely.
3. Do you get tons of candy on easter? An ordinate amount.
4. Do you celebrate 4-20? Fucking right.
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Heavenly Blue Morning Glory.
2. Do you like the spring? Yeah, minus the allergies.
3. Finish the phrase: "spring forward...____" crawl back.
4. What is the first spring color that comes to mind? new-leaf green.
1. What year did you graduate from school? 2005
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? No.
3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June? I bought my SRT-4 in June.
1. What will you do on the 4th of July? Probably something some one else invites me to do.
2. Do you go on any vacations during this month? I don't have money for these things, ask my parents.
3. Do you Blast the A/C all day? If I have to.
1. Will you do anything special to end off your summer? Get stoked for more college?
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? The part where I graduated.
3. Did you have sunburn? Several times.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? Yeah.
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? More than one.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher in 05? N/A.
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Yes, it's cooling off.
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever? Hunter S. Thompson.
2. What's your favorite candy? Gobstoppers. Then Skittles. Then Warheads Rips. Then... you get it.
3. What did you dress up like this year? Nothing.
1. Whos house did you go to for thanksgiving? My dad's, I think.
2. Do you love stuffing? Sometimes.
3. What are you thankful for? Consciousness.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Spiritually, no. Materialistically, fuck yes.
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Probably.
4. What do you want this year for Christmas? World peace. And green peices of paper.
5. Do you like cold weather? It doesn't get cold in FL, but yes.